33rd ECFC Annual Conference: Embrace Today, Advance Tomorrow
March 12-14, 2014
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
January 15, 2014 | Early Bird Registration Deadline
February 12, 2014 | Regular Registration Deadline
February 18, 2014 | Hotel Reservation Cut-Off Date
March 5, 2014 | Late Registration Deadline
This conference is focused on helping you participate in the advocacy of employer-provided benefits.
- ECFC has been an active voice in Washington D.C. for over 30 years and is a recognized proponent of flexible compensation.
- At this conference, you can ask your questions concerning flexible compensation plans during face-to-face meetings with your Congressional leaders during our planned trip to “The Hill”. ECFC will provide you with talking points and objectives to assist you in this activity.
- ECFC is poised to gather information, formulate answers for questions, and give you the tools to improve your bottom line in these uncertain times.
- ECFC is doing its part to be involved in the change process on behalf of our member organizations. The 32nd Annual Conference is designed to initiate and promote an exchange of ideas to formulate your future and lay the groundwork for continued, significant benefit changes to the employer health care system.
- Attendance of the ECFC Annual Conference provides registrants with 10 ECFC continuing education units. For additional information on CE units and these programs, please contact email@example.com or 202-659-4300.
Interested in sponsorship or advertising opportunities?
To discuss exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Director of Meetings and Expositions Julie Elfand at 202-659-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.