Thank you for your interest in joining the Employers Council on Flexible Compensation. ECFC is a vital force bringing together the flexible compensation industry’s leading thought-directors to help shape public policy that further facilitates employee choice and consumerism.
ECFC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advocacy, education, advancement, and innovation of tax-advantaged benefit programs that facilitate choice for employers and their employees.
As an ECFC member:
- You are a vital force in the legislative and regulatory debate surrounding tax-advantaged benefits packages, aligned directly with the thought-directors shaping public policy to further facilitate employee choice and consumerism.
- You are an active participant in the preservation, protection, and defense of tax-advantaged benefits programs for working families‒helping to put more of their hard-earned cash in their pockets.
- You are armed with up-to-the-minute knowledge and guidance to clearly and concisely communicate the ever-changing laws and regulations surrounding tax-advantaged benefit plans.
- You gain a competitive edge through certification and professional designation programs that will make you uniquely qualified to participate in a new marketplace.
- You are privy to essential insight and information that keeps you abreast of the latest in health care, benefits, and tax reform.
Need more information about ECFC membership?
Contact ECFC Interim Executive Director Claire Shanley at email@example.com or 202-659-4300 for more information.