Government Documents & Releases
Frequently there are items of interest to our members companies that are released by the government that are part of the legislative development process during the healthcare reform discussion. Some are informational, while others may be significant advances in particular legislative areas. This section is designed to contain those documents issued by the government that are judged most important to our membership during the healthcare reform legislative process.
IRS Notice 2015-87- Further Guidance on Employer Provided Health Plans
This notice provides additional guidance for employer provided health plans, including health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), flexible spending arrangements (FSAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs). Click here for IRS Notice 2015-87.
- IRS Highlights FSA and FSA Carryover Opportunities 11/16/2015
- IRS Announcements-Latest News 10/21/2015
- IRS Provides Examples of When Mistaken Employer Contributions to an HSA can be Returned 10/14/2015
- IRS Announcement 2015-22 – Identity Protection Services in Response to Breach 8/24/2015
- Revenue Ruling 2014-32: updates previous guidance on the use of smartcards, debit or credit cards 11/25/2014
- IRS Revenue Procedure 2014-16 – Provides annual inflation adjustments for 40+ tax provisions 10/30/2014
Pre-Publication Amendments to Excepted Benefits Final Rule
Pre-publication of the Amendments to Excepted Benefits issued by the Employee Benefits Security Administration, Health and Human Services Department, and Internal Revenue Service on September 26, 2014